High differential and common-mode attenuation
Can be customize according to customer requirements.
Support free samples
Single-phase EMI power line filterseffectively suppress electromagnetic interference and noise into and out of equipment power lines to meet susceptibility standards for commercial and military emissions. DOREXS offers a wide range of standard and custom single phase EMI power line filters for a wide range of voltages and currents. Able to provide reasonable customized services according to customer needs.
DOREXS'Single Phase EMI Power Line Filters deliver industry leading performance by utilizing innovations in materials and design to ensure compliance with the most stringent limits and requirements. And, our class-leading compact size saves space for all equipment types. Our EMI filters are designed in single-stage and multi-stage configurations according to international safety standards, DOREXS delivered the right solution on time and within budget. Escort for EMCtesting of products.
Features and Benefits
- Two-stage filters are designed for easy and fast chassis mounting
- DAA1 versions EMI filter without capacitors to earth comply to 1MOP for ME (medical equipment) acc
- Two-stage filters are designed with good low frequency attenuation
- DAA1 EMI filters are also available with two common mode choke configuration
- All filters provide a high conducted attenuation performance, based on chokes with high saturation resistance and excellent thermal behavior
- Rated Voltage：110VAC-250VAC
- working frequency：50/60HZ
- Rated Current：1A-10A
- Withstand test voltage：1750VAC
- Temperature range：-25℃~85℃
- Fire resistance：UL 94V-0
- Medical equipment
- Electric equipment
- Industrial automation device
- Precision instrument and equipment
- Audio device